HP TouchSmart 600-1050UK PC /a> and wondered how useful it would be to all my family?Basically Easy enough so that my Wife and two kids Aged 9 & 5 will..."> HP TouchSmart 600-1050UK PC /a> and wondered how useful it would be to all my family?Basically Easy enough so that my Wife and two kids Aged 9 & 5 will..."> HP TouchSmart 600-1050UK PC /a> and wondered how useful it would be to all my family?Basically Easy enough so that my Wife and two kids Aged 9 & 5 will...">

HP Touchsmart For Family Use

SteveDobs 28 Apr 10

Hi All,

I have seen this a href="click here">HP TouchSmart 600-1050UK PC /a> and wondered how useful it would be to all my family?

Basically Easy enough so that my Wife and two kids Aged 9 & 5 will be able to use it easily.

Looking at some videos it seems suitable and the touchscreen should make it easy for my kids to use right?

Plus I wanted to use a computer to run all of my media and the Blu-Ray drive has helped hook me in.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Windows 10 Home vs Windows 10 Pro comparison: Here are the extra features you get in the Pro version

Behind the scenes at Silverstone, the 70th British Grand Prix: Hisense starts UK push with Red…

How Found created this skateboard, bike and parkour stunts-laden, single-take car ad

Apple Pay UK launch date, UK user guide and participating UK banks | Apple Pay to launch in UK on 1?…

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message