HP Ipaq - reflash ROM with MTTY prog - HELP!

andy625 09:04 10 Nov 05

Can anyone give me any help with the commands to enter into the MTTY.exe prog, so that I can load an updated HP ROM into my ipaq 1940. The existing ROM becam corrupted and the unit is unable to connect to my pc using activesync. I've managed to get a connection using MTTY, but don't know what to do next.

Lee-262377 17:02 07 Dec 05

Hi, I have an XDAII which I believe is a kind of ipaq, when mine went bananas I found a very useful site. Might be worth a try -
click here
good luck

bazb 19:00 07 Dec 05

Hi

if you are connected to your computer via USB, won't it show up in "My Computer" as a Mobile Device, and then maybe you could work on it from there.

andy625 14:29 12 Dec 05

Thanks for the replies. The problem turned out to be with the main motherboard of the unit which I've now had successfully replaced by Apex laptops.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…