how to record FLASH video from screen??

Probabilitydrive 13:43 18 Dec 06

I would like to record 2 short video clips (
Flash 9 application) from a web site.

Do you know how this can be done? (screen capture tool...?)

Does Nero 7 has any tool to be used for this purpose?

brundle 17:46 18 Dec 06

You could mean one of two things; you want to record a webpage to a flash file for replaying later, or you want to save a flash animation already on a webpage;

WINK to save a flash file of any screen operations
click here

Flashsaver plugin does what it says on the tin; click here

both free

Probabilitydrive 21:11 18 Dec 06

"...or you want to save a flash animation already on a webpage;"

will make it clearer next time.
Tha.

DanielSmith 02:02 17 Apr 07

you can try this product,i have used it before.
Here is a article about it:
[url="click here"]Capture Video Screen[/url]

robin112 09:39 25 Jul 07

yes,you can,you can record that using [url=click here]flv downloader[/url],it is a free tool to help you download/capture/record Flash Videos clips(FLV) from video sharing websites like youtube, google video, MySpace, yahoo video, etc.then can play on flash 9 or flash 8

Al94 09:44 25 Jul 07

This one is free and works very well, also manages downloaded video. click here

Leon008 13:58 23 Oct 08

I think this article give a good solution to record computer screen to Flash movie:click here

Leon008 13:59 23 Oct 08

Sorry, I put the wrong link.
I think this article give a good solution to record computer screen to Flash movie, the link should be: click here

MCE2K5 02:59 26 Oct 08
  justmore 04:26 31 May 09

as I know moyea swf to video converter can do this well, with which you can record online swf to video formats you need,
click here

Leon008 02:49 07 Jul 09

You get to use the full motion recording mode with screen recorder like DemoCreator.The Flash movie format SWF (originally standing for "Shockwave Flash", later changed to "Small Web Format") a partially open repository for multimedia and especially for vector graphics. Intended to be small enough for distribution on the web, SWF files can contain animations or applets of varying degrees of interactivity and function.
SWF currently functions as the dominant format for displaying "animated" vector graphics on the Web. The SWF file format delivers vector graphics, text, video, and sound over the Internet and is supported by Adobe Flash Player. From the systematic, Flash Player already reaches over 98% of Internet-enabled desktops and more than 800 million handsets and mobile devices.

Here are some tips for you:
click here
click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…