How to re-align my TV ariel in Poole/Dorset

Impthing 08 Jun 12

Hi, we have an Ariel which is currently aligned to the Ashley Road transmitter (Parkstone) We are not receiving any signal from this transmitter and I want to Re-align my Ariel to the Isle of White transmitter. Can someone give me some advice as to how to do this please... Access to the Ariel is ot a problem as I would be working off of a flat roof..... Many thanks.. Impy....

wiz-king 08 Jun 12

OS map and a compass. (get a local boy-scout or girl-guide to help)

dms_05 09 Jun 12

Start by looking at http://www.ukfree.tv/transmittersmenu.php and enter your Postcode. After that look at all your options. The site lisys all the TX's in the UK and you should be able to sort out what you need.

When did you stop receiving a signal from the Parkstone TX? It may be your old antenna is in a different group to that required after DSO (Digital Switch Over).

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

See 24 hours in London with Paul Richardson's hyperlapse tour

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message