How to get and install ringtones

ponytail 10:29 12 Dec 14

I hav just changed my phone and have now got a Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini.With my last phone I got free ringtones from PHONE ZOO and downloaded onto my hard drive and then moved to my phone.Two questions cannot see phone zoo so maybe they are no more if so can someone suggest a alternative site and cannot see how when I get some ringtones how to get them onto my phone

ponytail 14:01 12 Dec 14

Just been in touch with Samsung and they sent me a link for a program called KIES which I have installed now just need a way to get some ringtones.

catpwss 08:57 16 Dec 14

Try here....click here

ponytail 14:14 16 Dec 14

Hi catpwss I have looked at this site but when I enter my phones model number nothing happens.I wonder if you need to sign up.

ponytail 15:47 16 Dec 14

Hi again catpwss have got a bit further selected a email on zedge clicked on download selected email and it is now in my email folder on the phone but still not sure how to set it as a ringtone any ideas anyone.Thanks

Tonsie 15:22 22 Dec 14

ponytail,get rid of Kies,that program will mess your phone,it users to much data,in fact a load of rubbish.I also fell for the Samsung small talk.catpwss link to zedge is what you should use,click on ringtones and scroll through them click on the ones you want to hear.The one you want just click install and it automatically be you phones ringtone. Regards Tonsie.

ponytail 23:09 24 Dec 14

Hi Tonsie have tried what you suggested but cannot see install

Tonsie 14:15 26 Dec 14

When you are in the ringtones you will see the arrows down the left side,when you tap on these it will play the tune for a short time.The ringtone you want tap on the name,then you will see at the bottom left download small pointer,tap on download and it will install.Hope this will help. Regards Tonsie.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…