How do you transfer your music from iPhone/iTunes to Sony Xperia SP?

elfy1989 04 Oct 13

This might sound really dense - but I have had an iPhone for years and have purchased loads of music from iTunes, as well as uploading music onto iTunes from my computer... Now, I'm due to make the leap from iPhone to Android, and I have no idea how to transfer across all of my music...

I understand how to get the music from the PC into iTunes, but I can't work out how to put music from iTunes onto my PC... I've also heard that you can't use the music you buy from iTunes any where except your Apple devices... Had I known this, I wouldn't have spent so much money on iTunes!

Also - this is slightly off topic - but in the same vein - I have purchased lots of apps, and would like to know how to get the apps from the iPhone to the Sony Xperia...

Many thanks in advance for any help received...

Woolwell 05 Oct 13

You cannot transfer iPhone (iOS) apps to the Xperia (Android). They are different operating systems and android app will not work on iOs and vice versa.

I don't have the Xperia or an Android phone any more but they usually come with software (or software that can be downloaded) to connect the phone to the pc to transfer photos, music, etc. If you open iTunes on your PC is all of your music listed? If so all of the music should be in the iTunes folder in My Music.

Woolwell 05 Oct 13

Which Xperia?

Lazarus The 2nd 18 Nov 13
Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Wimbledon 2015 live online: follow the tennis from your laptop or PC

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

HTC's head designer on what's exciting in designing for mobile right now

Apple Music preview: Why Spotify should be scared of Apple's impressive new music-streaming service

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message