How to connect SE T630 to PC

jason.p 30 Aug 08

Hi, Can anyone explain how I can connect my Sony Ericsson T630 to my PC so that I can download pictures from it. I've installed the DCU 11 usb cable and drivers, but the device does not show up in "my computer". Do I need to activate the phone in some way to enable it?
Thanks in advance.

FatboySlim71 01 Sep 08

The best program I can say for Sony Ericsson phones is My Phone Explorer, this will allow you to do what you are wanting and more as well. I have used it for a number of years and I find it an excellent program.

I always connect my K850i up to it by bluetooth, however I would expect you can use the USB cable.

There is also a forum for the My Explorer program as well:

click here

Here is the link to download it:
click here

jason.p 01 Sep 08

Thanks for reply. I've given up trying to get the USB cable working, and have decided like you to use bluetooth (I've just ordered a dongle. Hope it works!!)
I've downloaded the "My Explorer" programme, and registered with the forum. Many thanks for your help.

FatboySlim71 01 Sep 08

No problem jason.p glad I could help.

Keep me updated with the outcome when the bluetooth dongle arrives and the My Explorer program.

The bluetooth dongle I have is a Belkin with a 100m range if I'm not mistaken. Just make sure to install the software with the dongle (if it comes with any) before plugging it in to the computer. :-)

jason.p 01 Sep 08

Will do. Thanks again.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

Microsoft claims its new VR lens system is better than Oculus Rift's

Apple Music preview: Why Spotify should be scared of Apple's impressive new music-streaming service

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message