how to connect my dvd recorder to hd tv

tozzzza 07:27 AM 03 Oct 09

hi,a all
i have a philips ambilight hd ready tv with built in freeview (7000 series 32 pfl7603d/10 ) and a philips dvd player/recorder (dvdr3305). i havent got a clue how to connect them together so ani help would be great. thanks in advance.

100andthirty 07:34 AM 03 Oct 09

usually the manuals show clearly how to do it. If you don't have the manuals do post back

tozzzza 07:36 AM 03 Oct 09

i do have the manuals but i totaly dont understand them. when i connect them as the manuals say i just get a blank screen saying no vidio signal

BRYNIT 10:10 AM 03 Oct 09

If you have connected the aerial leads correctly all you need to do is connect a scart lead from Ext1 of DVD to Ext1 of TV. Switch TV on switch DVD on and it should automatically switch to the AV channel of the TV. If this does not work you need to check that the scart lead is connected correctly or try another scart lead.

tozzzza 11:03 AM 03 Oct 09

hi,a thank you brynit i,ve done it (i feel dead proud of msen lol) thanks to every1 who replied . cheers

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 now: how to download and install Windows 10 even if GWX.exe is missing

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Nokia rolls out spherical camera for virtual reality apps

7 best iPhone web browser apps: Why Safari for iOS is still a better option than Chrome, Dolphin,…