How can I watch football matches on ESPN

EFC1878 19:50 21 Jul 09

I beleive that ESPN will be showing premiership football matches next season in place of ESPN. Can somebody tell me how you can get ESPN?

Stuartli 20:00 21 Jul 09

It's available on Freeview on Channel 34 (replacing Setanta) and will also charge a subscription.

It is also offered by cable and satellite broadcasters.

EFC1878 21:14 21 Jul 09

Thanks that is useful - especially as Everton's opening game is on ESPN - I thoguht it was a replacement for Setanta. I have sky so presumably I can subscribe via satellite and will need to check if they do indivudal games or packages etc

Thanks again

Forum Editor 23:06 21 Jul 09

via satellite"

Yes, you can.

Stuartli 23:16 21 Jul 09

Also see:

click here

cagey 10:27 28 Jul 09

Virgin cable viewers should be able to get this from 3rd Aug, this apparently has yet to be confirmed.

Stuartli 14:42 30 Jul 09

TopUpTV says it is negotiating to lineup the (46?) Premiership games next season that Setanta would have shown on Freeview Channel 34.

Meanwhile the channel can continued to be viewed by those who had a Setanta subscription, the substitute being ESPN America transmissions.

birdface 21:07 13 Aug 09

looks like it may be free on Virginmedia again on the large TV package.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 6 simple tips to get more out of…