How can i change the os of my motorola e680i moble

rahul92554 04 Dec 07

Dear all ,

there are the many problem in my motorola e680i mobile.its os is crupted .game,flash,screen saver and many other application are not working.so sir plz suggest me to install the new os in my mobile.

@k@n!c 04 Dec 07

you can download the phones software here
click here
full instructions on page for updating..

@k@n!c 04 Dec 07

sorry wrong phone choose here click here
:)

@k@n!c 04 Dec 07

had a look and your model isnt on there??? dont download any other software apart from your phones model

@k@n!c 04 Dec 07

found your firmware/software here click here
if you havent flashed your phone before i suggest not doing so or do at your own risk..will void waranty on phone etc..i think why your phone isnt listed on the official motorola website because it dosent need a software update yet..your best bet realy is to take into a motorola shop and get it repaired under waranty(if its still under waranty) kind regards akanic

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message