Hoe do I connect a Bose 321 to a Panasonic Smart TV?

Kushicats 10:52 21 Dec 14

Hi I am new to this forum and not sure if this is the right forum so I would first like to state that I am a complete Luddite when it comes to technology (I do not even have a mobile phone)

Because of my remote location I have to use a Humax box for TV reception and I also have a Bose 321 home cinema system. These were originally connected to a Panasonic Viera Tv and all worked fine. I decided to buy a new Smart Tv, again a Panasonic viera, and I labelled up all the cables ready to connect to it. I have two problems, 1 is that I can get sound but no picture on the Bose. It was originally connect to the TV to AV2 via a Scart cable but the new TV only has 1 Scart port which the Humax needs. I did some research and based on the info bought an RGB cable and a Tsolink cable but neither worked. The TV connects wirelessly but the Humax and Bose don't.

The second problem is that if I try to use the Bose, on Cbl/Sat, both the TV and Bose sound plays at the same time causing an echo.

If anyone can help of advise I would be very grateful

Forum Editor 17:40 21 Dec 14

This refers to a Panasonic TV connection, but it may be of some help.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…