Help in setting up Sony Video C/ DVD RDR VX410

User-178362 22:35 27 Mar 07

This will go on. Do I use scart from video to TV as well as Audio video cord with three prongs red, white, yellow, both ends? I have been told only use scart and someone else said use both. Also, (book)(Do not connect your TV audio output jacks to the Line2 IN (Audio L/R)jacks at the same time)? what is it on about? The digram VCR says Line 2 Out the other end goes to The TV Input.(three prong job). I was looking at it until 4am. I did get the remote to move the sound but not the channels. Help please:(

Kate B 22:47 27 Mar 07

Use Scart - it's the better connection and should also do quite a lot of the setting up of the machine to the TV automatically.

User-178362 23:18 27 Mar 07

Thank Kate thats what my friend said but at the moment I cannot get the channels to work. checking it now.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…