Help please - pictures are pixalating??

foggyx 20:01 25 Dec 07

Hi
Happy Christmas to you all!
I have just got a Panasonic DMC-Ls75
When I take a picture and review it they are very pixelated and sort of mosaic, however if I put the memory card into another camera the pictures look amazing.
Can anyone advise please as its driving me bonkers!!
Thanks in anticipation

MCE2K5 20:12 25 Dec 07

try Page 69 in the Manual "Using the Playback Zoom"

foggyx 20:36 25 Dec 07

thanks for replying, I zoomed in and the picture was perfect at 4x but I dont know how to make the whole picture this sharp as I can only view a small bit at a time??
Appreciate your help

foggyx 08:03 26 Dec 07

When I view the pictures it says 1X which I assume is standard and that is when the images are poor quality, but on 4x and 8x they are excellent?
I have bought this camera to replace a 5mp one which I broke and that seemed better?
Please can anyone help as I am thinking of returning it.
Thankyou

foggyx 08:03 26 Dec 07

When I view the pictures it says 1X which I assume is standard and that is when the images are poor quality, but on 4x and 8x they are excellent?
I have bought this camera to replace a 5mp one which I broke and that seemed better?
Please can anyone help as I am thinking of returning it.
Thankyou

anchor 11:54 26 Dec 07

Certainly, viewing the image at 1X should not show the picture with the problems you describe. I suppose it is not moire, which can happen on some pictures with patterns?. Does it happen with all types of pictures?.

I have the Panasonic DMC-FZ8EB-K and pictures are fine viewed at any magnification.

Personally, I would consider returning the camera after speaking to Panasonic:

0844 844 3852

open again on 27th Dec: 9am - 5pm

foggyx 11:56 26 Dec 07

Hi
Thanks a million for the contact details
Please can you tell me what moire is?

foggyx 12:00 26 Dec 07

Hi
Sorry to be a pest - just studied images closely again and they almost look slightly cartoony???
Especially anything black or white. As an example I have got black and silver decorations in the dining room and they almost have outlines round them - really weird looking!!!

foggyx 12:00 26 Dec 07

Hi
Sorry to be a pest - just studied images closely again and they almost look slightly cartoony???
Especially anything black or white. As an example I have got black and silver decorations in the dining room and they almost have outlines round them - really weird looking!!!

anchor 12:16 26 Dec 07
  foggyx 12:30 26 Dec 07

YES I think you are right!
What is the cause and can I sort this out
Thanks a lot AGAIN!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…