HELP with Panasonic dvd recorder E20

juara 21:21 04 Feb 06

Hi, I have just finished a three day stint trying to set the said DVD recorder up and now I can only record the channel that I am watching. Can anyone give me an idiot proof guide to how I can watch one channel and record another I would also like to record sky channels. At the moment I am using the remote to select the channel I wish to record but then it turns to that programme. I would be soooo greatful for some help.

Carbonara 11:47 05 Feb 06

A minimum of two tuners are required to "watch one reord another"

If you are recording from SKy you can only record the channel you are watching.

My Toshiba recorder is setup as follows.

Into Recorder, Sky Scart and TV ariel.

From Recorder to TV - Scart from Recorder.

Into TV, SCART from Recorder, TV arial.

This way I can record from Sky and watch channel 1,2,3,4 or 5.

SEASHANTY 16:37 01 Mar 06

Connect your sky box TV out scart to AV2 input on ES20D. Connect ES20D AV1 to AV1 on your TV.

Connect your sky box vcr scart to AV2 on TV.

If you record freeview channels from the ES20D's inbuilt tuner you can NOT watch another freeview channel from this tuner whilst recording. You can however watch a sky channel on AV2 on your TV.

You can also record sky channels from the connection to the ES20D by selecting AV2 on the remote as the INPUT source.

If you didn't have sky digibox you could connect another freeview STB in it's place and then also watch one freeview channel whilst recording another on the ES20D.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This animated short film tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…