HDTV connection and cable info needed PLS

hotnac 22:48 30 Apr 06

Well here goes... I have a philips HDTV with a DVI-I connection. I am currently using a DVI-I to VGA coverter to play my 360. So you prob know now i use the VGA cable. Now that is not the problem.. I am getting telewest HDTV next week and that comes with a HDMI connection. Now i know you can get a HDMI to DVI converter almost at every electronics store. My Problem is how would i connect my 360 (VGA) and my HDTV telewest box (HDMI) to ONE DVI-I connection..

I found this but i dont know if it would do the job:

click here

Please advice as i really do not wish to continually disconnect and connect my 360 and HDTV box every time i wanna play or watch....

DieSse 16:19 02 May 06

The link shows a splitter - and I think you need a combiner - not the same thing, or a switch - not cheap, or an alternative.

Has the TV got alternative inputs you could use - perhaps for the XBox you could get a VGA to composite video or SCART converter.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…