Handy cam dcr-hc27 recording trouble

hocuspocus 18:04 PM 10 Mar 10

Hiya ive just put my handy cam DCR-HC27 direct to my freeview HD, it usually works a treat but today for some reason its jumping into a type of self checking session.

It then skips through different camera views. B&W, sepia and pixilated, then safe shot and it looks like the camera is shaking and then I get a battery level simulated sign then levels of battery percentage and it turns off.

None of this comes through to the HD unit but it turns off once its run through the settings?

Its around every 15 to 20 minutes.

Ive never had it happen before and i've done filming direct to HD a few times now, up to 5 hours?? for quick set up CCTV and family events its great no tape worry.

Any one have any clues.

i had posted this elsewhere in the forum but think in the wrong place..sorry :)

hocuspocus 18:26 PM 10 Mar 10

ok ive been daft. ive found the answer incase anyone else has the same trouble. on screen menu and turn the demo "in stand by" ..off.

hope this helps someone
thanks

LAP 11:45 AM 14 Mar 10

'ok ive been daft' but you had a problem you found the answer and more importantly YOU gave a result. This may help others. Nice one.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 now: how to download and install Windows 10 even if GWX.exe is missing

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Nokia rolls out spherical camera for virtual reality apps

7 best iPhone web browser apps: Why Safari for iOS is still a better option than Chrome, Dolphin,…