GPS on my phone, in my car

smackenzie 26 Jan 09

Looking for a solution that will give me the following: hands-free operation of my Nokia E61 in my car, in a cradle which charges it, with full GPS functionality, preferably integrated with the car's audio system. Since I know all the elements are available in various combinations, why does it seem impossible to find them all in one package?

Anyone had success in this area? Whose software is best? Route 66? Any and all suggestions welcomed.

buteman 02 Feb 09

Not sure what you are looking for.But just look for hands free mobile installation in yellow pages.They will set up the hands free set up to charge the phone and connect to the radio audio if you want.But to me you get better audio through a speaker.Obviously you can buy mobile phones with GPS already installed but if not you can buy mobile Gps and install it in the phone yourself.But make sure the phone you have will accept GPS installation.

buteman 02 Feb 09

A couple of answers here. click here=

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Windows 10 Home vs Windows 10 Pro comparison: Here are the extra features you get in the Pro version

Behind the scenes at Silverstone, the 70th British Grand Prix: Hisense starts UK push with Red…

How Found created this skateboard, bike and parkour stunts-laden, single-take car ad

Apple Pay UK launch date, UK user guide and participating UK banks | Apple Pay to launch in UK on 1?…

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message