Getting camera to recognise edited images

NewestRoyWidd1 14:44 PM 14 May 12
Answered

Hi everyone,I'm hoping you'll be able to help solve a problem;I have edited a large number of images using Adobe Lightroom and now wish to put them back onto an SD card so that I can show my family via my Fuji S1900 hooked up to their TV.

The problem is that the camera is displaying "no image" when trying to view them.The images have transferred ok to the card,and can be viewed using Irfanview.Is there any way I can get the camera to recognise them?

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 15:27 PM 14 May 12

Assuming they are saved as .jpg?

have you saved them into the correct folder o the card for the camera to find? DCIM

NewestRoyWidd1 16:13 PM 14 May 12

Yes they are jpeg,do I need to be saving them into the DCIM folder then?

john bunyan 17:59 PM 14 May 12

For some reason if you edit photos , reload them on to the SD card, the camera does not seem to display them, but if you take them to ASDA for example they can be read. I remember I read a solution somewhere and will try to locate it. Otherwise maybe try a £5 USB card reader hooked to the TV? (What is the connector to the TV?)

john bunyan 18:01 PM 14 May 12

Also see here:

Modified pictures

NewestRoyWidd1 10:07 AM 15 May 12
Answer

Thank you to everyone who has replied.I think the best way to tackle this is to burn the photos on to CD.

I have tried your suggestions and none seem to work,so will now tick as resolved.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

14 best budget laptops of 2015: best budget laptops reviews - best cheap laptops - best bargain…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Animated film of Raymond Briggs' Ethel and Ernest ramps up production

From Antennagate to Yellowgate: The 10 worst Apple scandals (and why they were blown out of proport)…