Getting artwork on ipod nano

golfpro 18:23 09 Jul 06

When I download an album through the itunes buy a CD program, the artwork shows up on the player automatically. However when I upload one of my CDs to the itunes library and install the artwork myself (scanning the CD cover, and then dropping it onto the artwork box) it appearers in the itunes library but not on my nano when I select the song that is already in my play list, even after updating my nano.
Any answers to this?

igr 01:31 12 Jul 06

I have not had any problems of uploading images to both the itunes library and the ipod nano. Maybe your problem is the format of the images. Rather than scanning I get my album images via the net (quite a few sites carry original cd cover images that you can cut and paste into the artwork box)

golfpro 07:35 12 Jul 06

I solved my particular problem myself the other day.
It seems that itunes will not update "The Artwork" from the library, to songs that you have already installed on your Nano play list without the artwork, if you want to do this you have to delete the songs that you want the artwork to appear on from the nano play list first and then reinstall them again. Then the artwork will be there.
This procedure is not explained in the help section of itunes.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is ransomware and how do I protect my PC from WannaCry?

Disney layout supervisor Rob Dressel on the challenges of visualising Moana

Siri vs Google Assistant