tonymcdonn 20:41 PM 19 Sep 10

What is the galaxys like as a phone?

sunnystaines 07:17 AM 20 Sep 10

i have just spent couple of weeks toying with the galaxyS and the htc desire, at first the galaxy s was tops better larger screen. but after reading/watching reviews speaking to people and playing with them in stores bought the desire more friendly to use and set up better with android ver 2.2 as well.

Strawballs 20:06 PM 20 Sep 10

The Galaxy S came top in this months PCA Android phone top 10 with 5 out of 5 stars and the Sony Xpedia second with 4.5

sunnystaines 23:03 PM 20 Sep 10

its a close call between the different smartphones

JoeC 19:01 PM 21 Sep 10

I was like sunnystaines and played around with the HTC Desire and Samsung Galaxy S. I chose the Galaxy and it is a superb phone. I heartily recommend it. BUT, I would also heartily recommend the Desire. You won't regret buying either (although I prefer the Galaxy !!)

tonymcdonn 17:19 PM 22 Sep 10

Thank you all. Will get the Galaxy S.

do-gull 23:54 PM 23 Sep 10

I have had the galaxy s for just over a week and it is by far the best phone i have ever had.
My wife is jealous as hell, but i think i will treat her to one.

sunnystaines 07:24 AM 24 Sep 10

i liked the good screen on the galaxyS when i looked at it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 4 UK release date, price and specs: Thinner, lighter, faster with new Type Cover and Pen

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Territory delivers realistic NASA screens for The Martian - as they will be in 20 years time

21 brilliant tips for Mac OS X El Capitan: The best new Mac features in OS X 10.11