GalaxyS

tonymcdonn 19 Sep 10

What is the galaxys like as a phone?

sunnystaines 20 Sep 10

i have just spent couple of weeks toying with the galaxyS and the htc desire, at first the galaxy s was tops better larger screen. but after reading/watching reviews speaking to people and playing with them in stores bought the desire more friendly to use and set up better with android ver 2.2 as well.

Strawballs 20 Sep 10

The Galaxy S came top in this months PCA Android phone top 10 with 5 out of 5 stars and the Sony Xpedia second with 4.5

sunnystaines 20 Sep 10

its a close call between the different smartphones

JoeC 21 Sep 10

I was like sunnystaines and played around with the HTC Desire and Samsung Galaxy S. I chose the Galaxy and it is a superb phone. I heartily recommend it. BUT, I would also heartily recommend the Desire. You won't regret buying either (although I prefer the Galaxy !!)

tonymcdonn 22 Sep 10

Thank you all. Will get the Galaxy S.

do-gull 23 Sep 10

I have had the galaxy s for just over a week and it is by far the best phone i have ever had.
My wife is jealous as hell, but i think i will treat her to one.

ENJOY IT.

D.G

sunnystaines 24 Sep 10

i liked the good screen on the galaxyS when i looked at it.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Windows 10 Home vs Windows 10 Pro comparison: Here are the extra features you get in the Pro version

Why Formula-e needs to go faster

How Instagram spots trends

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message