Feedback on launch issue!

Matthew Bath 16:11 15 Sep 05

Hi everyone!

Welcome to the Digital World forum -- a great place to start sharing information, knowledge, know-how, brickbats, and recommendations about your digitally connected lifestyle!

I hope that some of you will have had the chance to read our first-ever issue of Digital World -- a magazine created especially for you to help you get the very best from the latest in digital technology. The team has worked extremely hard to bring you a feature-packed issue, laced with expert reviews and buying advice, as well as an accessible design.

And, I'd love to hear from you! Your feedback -- both positive and negative -- about any aspect of the magazine, is extremely welcome. My aim to provide an essential resource that works hard to deliver exactly what you want, so your thoughts will really help shape future issues.

On a personal note, I'm going to be here every day to help find answers to your questions and listen to your suggestions.

Thanks for your time, and I hope we can talk together in the near future!

Best regards

Matthew Bath
-------------
editor-in-chief
Digital World

Forum Editor 18:58 15 Sep 05

Could you explain to our members when/where they can obtain the launch issue?

Matthew Bath 12:10 16 Sep 05

Hi!

The launch issue of Digital World will be available in two ways:

The first is as a fully printed magazine included FREE with the latest issues on PC Advisor and Macworld. Be sure to look out for the special, bagged issues of PC Advisor on the newsstand very soon. Each magazine will include the full edition of Digital World absolutely free!

If you're a subscriber to PC Advisor or a forum member here, then you can get a full, electronic version for FREE as well! Simply head to click here and register your email address, and you can get your hands on a copy straight away!

Full details on how to get the full download are also included in the next issue of PC Advisor as well.

Hope that helps, and please let me know what you think, or if I can be of further help!

Best regards

Matthew Bath
editor-in-chief
Digital World

Forum Editor 18:22 16 Sep 05

very helpful.

Pooke 22:44 16 Sep 05

entered my details at the link, but how do I get the digital copy?

Or do I have to wait til my newsagents get this months issue of PCA?

De Marcus™ 23:20 16 Sep 05

I'll second Pooke's question, just how do you download the digital copy??

Forum Editor 06:56 17 Sep 05

I'm trying to find out what the problem is - in the meantime please accept my apologies, it's a weekend, and that doesn't help.

De Marcus™ 10:45 17 Sep 05

No probs, look forward to the read.

Pooke 14:54 17 Sep 05

Looking forward to reading it too. Checked in the newsagents but no luck :(

I suppose I should subscribe.........

Just get the missus' permission.

Pooke

powerless 16:44 17 Sep 05

Ummm it's working for me, just enter your name and email address. Make sure that the first check box is checked. Then Click Submit.

Check your email and there should be a link to download DW. You can download either FULL or parts of it. click here

Magic Hobo 16:53 17 Sep 05

Should i buy a second copy of the PCA magazine at the newsagents as i am subscribed to it and didn't get the Digital World magazine with the PCA one?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…