Faulty Minolta Cameras, Dynax 5D & Dimage 7Hi

baucis 17:13 02 Oct 06

Has anyone else had bad experiences with the products of this company? My Dynax 5D is away for repair under warranty as it has been producing unsharp images. The Dimage 7 Hi has been displaying "err" and now will not record proper images only very distorted and peculiar looking shots, although it plays back proper images from the card. And is long out of warranty!

siouxah1 17:51 02 Oct 06

Hello baucus,
I have the A1 and A2. Both work very well. (Not that this helps you.) You might like to go to the following site and search for reboot method for your 7Hi. Or indeed pose the question there.

click here

Brian

Stuartli 11:29 03 Oct 06

My Minolta E203 became faulty shorting after buying it when the zoom lens refused to extend or retract properly.

Minolta's Milton Keynes main centre checked it out and immediately arranged a brand new replacement for the following day.

However, I received a call later that same day to say that delivery would be 24 hours later than promised, as the replacement had to be obtained from another depot and it was too late in the day to do so.

The lady who contracted me stated she did not want me to waste the following day staying in for the originally planned delivery.

Stuartli 11:30 03 Oct 06

>>became faulty shorting after buying it >>

...became faulty shortly after buying it...

siouxah1 20:13 03 Oct 06

I too recieved excellant service from Minolta at Milton Keynes.
Do you know if the service centre is still there and open for cameras at Milton Keynes now that Sony have taken over KonicaMinolta?

Brian

Stuartli 20:32 03 Oct 06

Appears to be so:

click here

Stuartli 20:33 03 Oct 06

Seems to be an out of date link. See:

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…