extra channels on sky digital?

daisy2bell 10:14 01 Oct 06

Are there any extra channels available on sky digital, which I could manualy add.
What I'm mainly looking for are any german speaking channels.
Thanks

Cymro. 11:32 01 Oct 06

Yes there are some extra channels available on Sky. They have to be coming from the same satellite as your present channels. You will have to press the services button and then the add channels button. Re tune and try to find any available channels. Then watch them on the other channels button. The best thing is to try and find the settings for any available channels before you start as you could be fiddling about all day and still not find anything worth watching. I have tried it but found very little of interest. The best way to do it is to get the equipment to tune in to other satellites.

Cymro. 11:39 01 Oct 06

You may be able to get such settings etc. from some T.V.magazines, or some friendly T.V.engineer or enthusiast. They may be available somewhere on the net but I have no details. As I said it is hardly worth the effort.

daisy2bell 19:07 01 Oct 06

Thanks cymro

DieSse 23:29 01 Oct 06

click here tells you whats on just about every sat channel on every satellite. This gives you the parameters to use when using the "search" function of a Sky digibox.

click here is for the orbital position that Sky now uses. Note that Sky uses both Astra and Eurobird satellites.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…