external bluetooth keyboard for iPhone

templar_knight 21 Feb 10

Is there one available in the market? I am looking for a full QWERTY keyboard ... but there seems to be nothing in the market.

The built-in touch-screen keyboard is pretty slick but I would prefer a full fledged keyboard as I use my iPhone for emailing a lot.

Thanks in advance.

gengiscant 26 Feb 10

Something like these?click here

templar_knight 27 Feb 10

This list doesn't have any keyboard that can be used with the iPhone. There are a number listed that one can use with other smartphones like Nokia but nothing with the iPhones.

I googled 'iphone keyboard' and it did give me something called iType - the link is click here

I was hoping it would be more common but ...

gengiscant 27 Feb 10

Found this,I know it is not what you are wanting,but interesting nonetheless.Scrooll down.
click here
But I think you will find that a bleutooth keyboard for the iphone does not exist or is not supported by Apple.Similar link to above but with a bit more info on why no keyboard support.
click here

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Windows 10 Home vs Windows 10 Pro comparison: Here are the extra features you get in the Pro version

Behind the scenes at Silverstone, the 70th British Grand Prix: Hisense starts UK push with Red…

How Found created this skateboard, bike and parkour stunts-laden, single-take car ad

Apple Pay UK launch date, UK user guide and participating UK banks | Apple Pay to launch in UK on 1?…

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message