external bluetooth keyboard for iPhone

templar_knight 21 Feb 10

Is there one available in the market? I am looking for a full QWERTY keyboard ... but there seems to be nothing in the market.

The built-in touch-screen keyboard is pretty slick but I would prefer a full fledged keyboard as I use my iPhone for emailing a lot.

Thanks in advance.

gengiscant 26 Feb 10

Something like these?click here

templar_knight 27 Feb 10

This list doesn't have any keyboard that can be used with the iPhone. There are a number listed that one can use with other smartphones like Nokia but nothing with the iPhones.

I googled 'iphone keyboard' and it did give me something called iType - the link is click here

I was hoping it would be more common but ...

gengiscant 27 Feb 10

Found this,I know it is not what you are wanting,but interesting nonetheless.Scrooll down.
click here
But I think you will find that a bleutooth keyboard for the iphone does not exist or is not supported by Apple.Similar link to above but with a bit more info on why no keyboard support.
click here

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

Microsoft claims its new VR lens system is better than Oculus Rift's

Apple Music preview: Why Spotify should be scared of Apple's impressive new music-streaming service

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message