Epson Ink Cartridge Recycling

Jake_027 19:56 26 Nov 06

Does anyone know where I can recycle Epson ink cartridges, I don't want to refill them, but I'd rather see if I can recycle them rather than just throw them away

Jake

alB 21:30 26 Nov 06

This might interest you click here ...alB

Stuartli 22:24 26 Nov 06

Tesco has an inkjet cartridge recycling bin (at least at my local Extra store).

Jake_027 23:48 26 Nov 06

The website above doesn't seem to accept epson, and I know tesco ddon't (it says on the back of the green envelope they give you to put them in). Also they are third party cartridges not genuine epson. Does this matter if I am just going to recycle them rather than refill them?

Jake

Stuartli 00:12 27 Nov 06

Probably due to Epson's intent to try and curtail the sale of compatible cartridges for its printers.

Bingalau 17:29 28 Nov 06

I think you can return them to click here or is it click here ..Bingalau

Jake_027 08:41 29 Nov 06

I guess there isn't much luck-none of the websites seem too keen on Epson. Thanks for the help though.

Jake

Dubai_Mafia 19:42 12 Jun 07

Here is the official address to send your empty ink cartridges for recycling.

THIS IS NOT A FREEPOST ADDRESS!!!!

Service Materials Management (SMM)
EPSON Telford Ltd.
Hortonwood 40
Telford
Shropshire
TF1 7YD

GANDALF <|:-)> 18:49 14 Jun 07

click here use this system and you will save a fortune and never need to throw a cartridge away again or recycle one.
G

Stuartli 23:18 14 Jun 07

That's the standard information on the Epson website - however most people are fully aware that empty Epson inkjet cartridges can be worth quite a bit and also object to having to pay money to return them to the manufacturer.

But unfortunately many inkjet cartridge recycling firms refuse to accept them now.

taylorsmith 10:01 24 Jun 07

sainsburys give freepost enverlopes for all inks

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac