EPG not updating

handout 08 Jul 10

Hi
over the last 8 days the epg on my digifusion pvr frvt200 has not been updating.Apparently the firm that updates this (inview Ltd)is no longer transmitting the "multiguide" epg which leaves me with only the currant & next programs visible which is not much good for recording.Has anyone heard of any way round this? otherwise it looks like a new pvr.

dms_05 09 Jul 10

No way round it I'm afraid. It's a new PVR - this time make sure it works on the default EPG and not a 3rd party add-on.

Quote: "The epg for digifusions is now obsolete, but what about the 7day epg for other boxes, can this be copied/converted and uploaded to the digifusion boxes?"
to look at the whole forum post click here

handout 09 Jul 10

thanks for that dms_05 it looks as if this will be beyond my capabilities so it looks as if I will be splashing the cash sometime soon.

morddwyd 09 Jul 10

I have a Digifusion, which I don't use very often.

I'll have to have a look.

Might be my long awaited excuse to justify a new one!

wiz-king 11 Jul 10

TV times and hope the shedule is not altered?

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message