editing un pinnacle 10 plus

Jimmy H 18:50 27 Apr 06

I have a 3.2 dual core pentium processor and 80 gig hd as master and 200 gig hd a slave. My graphics card is an ati radeon 9600. Yet when I try to edit in pinnacle 10 my systems reboots itself. after numerous communicatiosn with pinnacle on the matter it is stll not resolved. I have followed all suggestions ie defrag hds and latest drive for graphic card etc yet i still seem unable to satisfactoraly complete and edit from camera to dvd without it crashing somwhere along the line. the latest stopping point seems to be when redering movieto disc or make a movie as pinnacle calls it. I would welcome and suggestion on how to resolve this matter and get on with the job.

pj123 18:00 30 Apr 06

Well I would suggest you dump anything Pinnacle and go for Sonic MyDVD or Ulead MovieFactory 4

I have tried Pinnacle 9 but found it was too slow and also the sound sync was out by about 1 second.

Sonic MyDVD8 from: click here

I have Sonic MyDVD 5.3 and have no problems with it.

I have Ulead Moviefactory 4 but looks like version 5 is now available.

Moviefactory 4 is available from Amazon. Cost me £30 but seems now down to £19. click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…