Is easylifeapp good or bad for Computer?

tamalbabu 20:38 PM 11 Oct 13

I am using the easylifeapp. but from a few days ago, I am hearing that the easylifeapp contains virus. I did not see any bad effect on my computer yet.now I need to know is it true or, false? Already I searched on the google by typing "easyliefapp" many comments are coming.

jackllinee 05:19 AM 14 Oct 13

EasyLifeApp: The Secret to Online Success, Easylifeappslideshare profile. The Internet has become a necessity in today’s world. Almost everything that you can do in the real world can practically be done in the virtual universe. It has become a powerful tool that sometimes, it can be too much to handle. So what are you going to do? How can you exactly use the Internet in the most efficient way possible? EasyLifeApp can totally help you with this. click here link description here]1

sonamiya 18:07 PM 27 Oct 13

Hey "Lazarus The 2nd" I wanted to use the easylifeapp about 1 month ago. then one of my friend told me it is good application. then I started using this application. I was accustomed to use the easylifeapp daily.But now I am hearing the Rumore, now I am in anxiety. so I searched on the google by typing " easylifapp" there are many good comments. on the flip side I did not see any bad effect on my computer yet. which one should I believe? I must see the effect good or, bad on my comouter. then I must take proper decision.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 now: how to download and install Windows 10 even if GWX.exe is missing

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Nokia rolls out spherical camera for virtual reality apps

OS X Yosemite vs Windows 10: The Mac and PC operating systems go head to head UPDATED