DVD/VCR Combi

Daiol 17:43 16 Jan 07

Hi.I have a phillips DVD Recorder/VCR Model DVDR3430V,its a dual media + & - discs,Only bought it before xmas the problem that i have when i put a + disc [blank] in the tray it does reckognise the disc as a DVD+,but when i press the record button it comes up on screen REPEAT DISC can anyone tell me what that means as it wont record.Any ideas would be greatfully accepted.thanks.

anchor 15:56 17 Jan 07

Don`t know the answer but try e-mailing Philips from this page

click here

Daiol 16:19 17 Jan 07

anchor,thanks for that link have done so within the last few min's.Thanks very much.

gemini48 10:38 28 Jan 07

Only just purchased it on 25/01/07--and set it up yesterday afternoon.
Last night before going to bed,I set the VHS on timer-record but on trying it this morning,the video-tape will not rewind,play or even eject---any ideas,please,anyone?

I have sent a message through to Philips but being Sunday,I have had a confimation back to say that there will be some form of reply within four working days---any of you able to help before then??

Many thanks!!--

Gemini48

Daiol 10:55 28 Jan 07

Hi.I sent an email tp the firm and i had the same reply within 4 days, but never got any response from phillips mine is working fine with dvd-r discs what i can gather if you use very good dvd+r disc it will work [top quality].

gemini48 11:00 28 Jan 07

Well--thankfully,the disc side of things seems to be working fine!--but it is the VHS that is causing me problems--could it be that the tape is jammed inside already????--LOL!!!

Thank you for responding!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Hands-on: Samsung Galaxy S8 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Samsung's beautifully designed Galaxy S8 makes for better VR experiences too

47 iPhone camera tips to help you take better photos