dual sim card

aboutit 14:28 PM 05 Jul 09

can anyone explain the dual sim card set up.I have a dual sim card phone at the moment I have a TMobile sim card and Tmobile sent the internet setting to my phone.If I put a second sim in the phone but a Virgin card how would I acess the internet, would it require more settings installing?

dagnammit 15:09 PM 05 Jul 09

Yes. Depending on the phone you can have several profiles saved.

Is it a proper dual sim phone or an expander device?

TTDARBY 16:50 PM 30 Nov 09

If its any help i actually own a dual sim mobile phone and since i got it its been great.

I have business contracts with Vodafone and O2 so this is the main reason I bought it but the addtional Wi Fi and email systems are perfect for my business applications, with Opera and Google maps built in too. To cut a long story short you dont always need the settings as long as youve got the wi fi connection

I really am happy with the phone as well it was a fraction of the price that a leading brand may do these features for and very easy to use and more importantly SIM free for me which allowed me to use the handset straightaway.

I found the company under myluma.com on the internet, i think they do other business phones too.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get free stuff for Android: Amazon Underground offers genuinely free Android apps and free…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Swedish schoolkids use Minecraft to redesign Stockholm city centre

Apple's special event invitations decoded: A look back at 13 of Apple's most cryptic invites