dual sim card

aboutit 05 Jul 09

can anyone explain the dual sim card set up.I have a dual sim card phone at the moment I have a TMobile sim card and Tmobile sent the internet setting to my phone.If I put a second sim in the phone but a Virgin card how would I acess the internet, would it require more settings installing?

dagnammit 05 Jul 09

Yes. Depending on the phone you can have several profiles saved.

Is it a proper dual sim phone or an expander device?

TTDARBY 30 Nov 09

If its any help i actually own a dual sim mobile phone and since i got it its been great.

I have business contracts with Vodafone and O2 so this is the main reason I bought it but the addtional Wi Fi and email systems are perfect for my business applications, with Opera and Google maps built in too. To cut a long story short you dont always need the settings as long as youve got the wi fi connection

I really am happy with the phone as well it was a fraction of the price that a leading brand may do these features for and very easy to use and more importantly SIM free for me which allowed me to use the handset straightaway.

I found the company under myluma.com on the internet, i think they do other business phones too.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message