DSLR , which to buy?

donki 12:30 19 Sep 08

Hi guys,

Got a budget of £400 and am looking to buy my first DSLR I have been into photography and PE6 for about 6 months now and have been quite happy with some of my efforts... not so much with others.

I think the 2 main ones I am looking at is the Sony A300 and the Canon 1000D, which one should I go for and why? My Digicam I have now is a Sony and I have been very happy with it. Are there any others I should look at?

Thanks in advance for yyour help.

g0nvs 21:14 19 Sep 08

Some answers here. click here

jack 08:56 20 Sep 08

Like this click here and trawl through.

A Browse in WHSmith at the Maggies
Also look here
click here

£400 wont get a High spec one and you will have to add the cost of lens's to get the real benefit of the versatility of this genre

danielstallon 09:15 20 Sep 08

I have tried to find canon cameras on many websites but i m still confused...i found one good website which provides Latest <a href=”click here”>Digital Camera Reviews</a>, ratings along with prices...still I am looking for more details of other digital cameras informations. Please let me know...

danielstallon 09:17 20 Sep 08

I have tried to find canon cameras on many websites but i m still confused...i found one good website which provides Latest Digital Camera Reviews click here, ratings along with prices...still I am looking for more details of other digital cameras informations. Please let me know...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…