DownloadzStop Photoshop CS2 any catch?

timoth 15:05 09 Mar 07

Hi,
The free download of Photoshop latest software from Downloadzstop.com website seems too good to be true. Anyone been here: is this just an evaluation copy, ie time limited, or whatever? Cheers for any help, timo

Kate B 19:00 09 Mar 07

Looks like a warez site to me, though I could be wrong. If it is, you risk picking up all kinds of nasties. It says right at the bottom in rather small print that it has no affiliation with the owner of the software, ie Adobe. Verdict: extremely dodgy. Remember the cliches: there's no such thing as a free lunch; and if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. You will not get a free copy of Photoshop CS2 legitimately online.

SANTOS7 19:11 09 Mar 07

I'm with kate B if it's too good to be true, then it
is, the website has a definite Warez community feel about it which is normally a home for lurking spyware and the likes...

cycoze 19:15 09 Mar 07

You can get a free trial of CS2 direct from Adobe click here , no warez, no trojans, no spyware.

BRYNIT 09:27 10 Mar 07

After clicking on the download, sites like this will be asked for your Name and E-mail address once filled in will then ask for a yearly subscription for the service. Nothing is free.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Microsoft Surface Studio hands-on review: the iMac killer is here

Best Mac antivirus 2017