Doro 410 gsm not sending text messages

OliverWD 09:42 AM 17 Jan 13

My Doro 410 gsm receives text messages but 'Fails' to send text, either 'Reply' or new. Battery and signal are good. PAYG contract with Virgin. Suggestions, please?

Woolwell 13:02 PM 17 Jan 13

Contact Virgin on 789 and get help with the settings.

harrysteve12 15:08 PM 18 Jan 13

I have never had this type of problem. You should have to contact Customer executive to resolve the problem...

OliverWD 15:17 PM 18 Jan 13

Thank you, Woolwell and harrysteve12, for your responses - I will follow your sage advice

sunnystaines 10:07 AM 20 Jan 13

has it ever sent a text message, we have a Doro phone it can get a text message in but not send one. just how its built no idea why.

OliverWD 18:16 PM 20 Jan 13

This is the second instance I have responded, so my apology to those reading this twice. Frustratingly, the Doro 410 gsm sends text messages inconsistently - the last message was sent, but the same message failed on the first attempt. There appears to be no correlation to this issue - strength of signal, battery power or amount of use do not influence whether the text is sent - or not! I will follow previous guideance and contact Virgin when the next text fails - there is no pint in contacting Customer Services when the 'phone appears to be working! Thank you for your support.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 now: how to download and install Windows 10 even if GWX.exe is missing

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Nokia rolls out spherical camera for virtual reality apps

7 best iPhone web browser apps: Why Safari for iOS is still a better option than Chrome, Dolphin,…