does anyone use virgin mobile

polish 17:14 PM 11 Nov 11

as a virgin media customer i can a get a phone i want on a good deal does anyone have experience of them iam with 02 and have been with them thirteen years no problems

STAAKER 2000 © 16:26 PM 12 Nov 11

I have been with Virgin since there days as blueyonder and i am really happy with the service, I switched to Virgin mobile on a 2 yar contract in April 2010, 400 mins, unlimited texts etc etc all for £20 a month, i asked for an upgrade last week and lo and behold i had the Samsung Galaxy 2 smartphone within 24 hours, they had to sort my contract to suit but i am paying £26 monthly for 600 mins and 1g of internet and unlimited use of Spotify. I would definately change, they piggyback (use other networks) with t-mobile and now Orange at no extra cost if you find yourself needing to use 1 of the other so you are invariably always able to use your phone. hope this helps you make your mind up.

polish 18:51 PM 14 Nov 11

thanks STAAKER 2000 info useful but what if there are any problems faulty phone etc

STAAKER 2000 © 16:04 PM 12 Dec 11

Dont know about ther mobile service Polish but as i say if there other services are anything to go by there should be no problem they are always prompt to rectify the problem good luck

mobing 02:43 AM 15 Dec 11

you can access this link http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/forums

this can help you for the problem of virgin phone service ! good luck !

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia Z5 vs Xperia Z5 Premium vs Xperia Z5 Compact: What's the difference between Sony's new ?…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This 3D food printer prints chocolate, cookie dough or pizza

iPhone 6S preview: What to expect from Apple's next iPhone