Digital Frame - SD Card Problem

FCD 10:57 28 Dec 07

I have a new Samsung 7 inch frame. It will read photos via USB direct from my PC and also from a USB stick. It will also read from my SD cards when I plug them into the USB port via a card reader.

But when I plug the SD card directly into the SD slot in the photo frame, it will not read the photos. It recognises that a card is in the slot but indicates an error in the file system on the memory card.

The cards are Kingston 128 Mb SD and both are ok in the camera and through a card reader into the PC.

I have tried formatting one of the cards but this did not help so very grateful for any pointers on how to update the cards to a correct file system??

Many thanks

John R

jack 19:58 28 Dec 07

I think there are 2 types of SD cards.
A Google around may elicit more or take a look at www/stevesdigicams.com
If so an adapter may be the answer or simply live without that option

jack 19:59 28 Dec 07
  Stuartli 00:08 29 Dec 07

There are Secure Digital and Mini SD cards (adapters can usually be used for the latter to use in the former), plus many digital cameras and similar devices that use Secure Digital cards can also accept MMC (MultiMedia Cards). The manual will indicate whether this is possible.

SD cards are far superior to MMC cards.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 7 simple tips to get more out of…