digital camera under £100

rob-40 18:56 27 Nov 06

hi im looking for a digital camera nothing over 5mp just for snapshots holidays etc i've been looking at fuji but xd cards seem alot dearer than sd which is best and any help on which camera to buy please thanks,rob

Al94 20:07 27 Nov 06

Fufi are renowned for their picture quality. here's a great bargain at the moment click here, dont buy the xd card there though, a 512 mb from here click here

HXP 22:27 27 Nov 06

There is a G on eBAY for under £30 .... very good camera for the money - usual ebay risks but a top camera in its day and still holds it own now - I still have mine and use it for ' party ' shots or when I don't want to cart mt DSLR about.

click here

Kate B 13:05 28 Nov 06

Excellent reviews click here

Look out for a decent lens and for a camera that doesn't produce too much in the way of purple fringing.

Confab 14:06 28 Nov 06

Just reserved one of the cameras to pick up from Argos tomorrow. Thanks for the link

Just one question as I don't want to hijack the thread. I thought I'd buy one of these click here

but whats the difference between H & M?

anchor 17:14 28 Nov 06

Here is the review page, as suggested by Kate B

click here

I would say that for the money its a "cracker"!. A 1Gb XD card for about £17 is very good value too.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 6 simple tips to get more out of…