CPW offer of 12months free TT broadband

sunnystaines 08:47 AM 27 Jun 12

carephone warehouse are offering 12 months free talktalk broadband on some of their phone deals .

now i am already with TT. i emailed TT to see if this gives me a discount, but the reply did not relate to my question as if computer generated i replied asking them them to read the question but aqgain got a repliy back nothing to do with a question.[bring back uk call centres please]

asked at they did not know and never called back. anyone taken up this offer, it would take off the £6 charge each month but you still pay the line rental.

sunnystaines 15:02 PM 27 Jun 12

CPW do not know either, how can you advertise an offer and no one at either end knows how to implement the offer.

talktalk offer a good value for money with good speed broadband but their help centre is the worst example of a bad indian call centre i have come across.if your querie is not on their set of preset questions you get nowhere so frustrating not being able to discuss a problem with them.

Strawballs 18:03 PM 28 Jun 12

Offcom survey say they get the most complaints about TT when it comes to ISP's

sunnystaines 13:18 PM 06 Jul 12

got a call from TT head office the deal is for new customers but for existing TT customers to ask for the equilivant in a discount from CPW as its their promotion.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 now: how to download and install Windows 10 even if GWX.exe is missing

Why Vodafone’s frequency choice should interest you: The benefits of 800MHz

Digital visionaries discuss Designing the Future

OS X Yosemite vs Windows 10: The Mac and PC operating systems go head to head UPDATED