Copying DVD from hard drive

Fay2 23:57 11 Feb 07

Can somebody please tell me how I can get a childrens film I have on my harddrive..onto a DVD. I have Pinnacle but it wont capture the files, which are BUP,IFO and VOB...nine of them. I've also been trying with Nero but it's hopeless. I have the files in 'My Video' and when I watch it I open it with Power Cinema.

Thanks Fay

Ben 216 00:20 12 Feb 07

If you use Nero Express, Select DVD Video for Disc Type, then drop your 9 files intothe window and Nero will sort them out for you.

You should also be able to do it manually by creating 2 folders, one called AUDIO_TS and the other called VIDEO_TS, drop all your files into VIDEO_TS and burn them to DVD.

Fay2 01:20 12 Feb 07

Thankyou so much Ben.....it worked like a dream, after slogging on all night trying to fathom it out.....and I could watch it on the preview window. I was just using DVD in Nero, not Video DVD....always think of video as analogue.

Sorry I should have said the nine files were already in a VIDEO_TS folder.

Only wish I'd asked you sooner....lol.
Thanks again
Fay

Ben 216 19:05 12 Feb 07

Glad it worked.

Ben.

David4637 20:35 12 Feb 07

Pinnacle Studio v943 WILL import the files you mentioned for editting and export to a DVD.
David

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…