Copy photos from i-pod to pc for free

Bifferxyz 06:23 AM 25 Jul 11

Ive an i-pod classic with photos I would like to COPY or transfer back to my pc.I (my wife)lost, moved,deleted original files from their original home on my pc. Id already backed them up on to my i-pod just in case of crashes or whatever, not realising the difficulty Id have to restore them, Have tried a couple of download progs but theyre limited to 1/2 dozen or so pics before you have to pay.Have now got an external hard drive, which I bought for my humongous music collection, to back the pics up to. Hope someone can help.

john bunyan 16:57 PM 28 Jul 11

This may be useful: http://www.ilounge.com/index.php/articles/comments/copying-music-from-ipod-to-computer/

The first thing to do, without connecting your i pod, is, in iTunes/preferences/devices make sure the box "do not auto synch.." is checked, to ensure the ipod does nopt synch automatically and wipe the photos.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus launch live: What to expect from Apple's 9 September 2015…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This installation lets you control a laser and sound show using your mind

Apple's special event invitations decoded: A look back at 13 of Apple's most cryptic invites