Converting to .wav for windows mobile

wednesday 13 13:10 PM 12 Jun 10

Hi, I'm looking for a way to convert from mp3 or eve rip from a cd into the supported wave file so i can change the alert tones on windows mobile 5. I have tried the free DVD Video soft converters and ripping in various wave variations on winamp, but my mobile doesnt play any audio from any of the files.

wednesday 13 22:04 PM 31 Jul 10

its windows mobile. hp ipaq

Thornford 16:09 PM 04 Aug 10

i believe that as long as the files are in .wav format, when you copy them across using Active Sync it converts them to the proper format for the phone, but they will have to go to the correct folder.

coolsprit 10:46 AM 08 Sep 10

I konw a audio converter.It could help you convert audio files between many music formats, including MP3, WMA, M4A, AAC, AC3, MP2, WAV, OGG, etc.

coolsprit 10:47 AM 08 Sep 10

This audio converter is Nidesoft Audio Converter.You can search it in google!Hope it can help you!

john bunyan 20:37 PM 09 Sep 10

iTunes can do this, free.
See Here:
click here

wednesday 13 23:07 PM 09 Sep 10

thanks for your suggestions, I have tried many converters, but the phone only reads wave files, but when i copy one to the folder, the phone doesnt play any audio

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 now: how to download and install Windows 10 even if GWX.exe is missing

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Nokia rolls out spherical camera for virtual reality apps

7 best iPhone web browser apps: Why Safari for iOS is still a better option than Chrome, Dolphin,…