Converting to mp4 sony walkman

nmbrod 20:37 27 Jan 08

I have question about converting .avi files to .mp4.

I am now a proud owner of a Sony NWZ-A818 "digital media player", after months of oggling. You get a free Spiderman 3 trailer which unbelievably looks awesome on just 2inches of screen.

Any films, tv shows i have are avi files and dont play so i have to convert them to mp4 apparently(as that is the format of the spiderman trailer).

Does anyone know of the best convertor programs or tips for this? Preferably the free ones

Thanks

nmbrod 20:39 27 Jan 08

also i have downloaded Media Converter and Total Video Converter but still no luck :(

superhoops 17:12 28 Jan 08

I use Any Video Converter to convert to MP4 for my ipod click here. Works a treat (apart from FLV that always convert with audio out of sync)
Another one that works well is click here. These are both free

sapphireking 06:09 29 Jan 08

You can check out this mp4 video converter for free, it can convert all popular video formats to mp4 with high quality, that's really good for me
click here

Miké 21:55 29 Jan 08

Or try click here converts to mp4 I use this for my Ipod but should be fine for the Sony.

billrose 06:57 31 Jan 08

For .avi files to .mp4, i know nidesoft video converter can meet your need, as far as i know they provide a free trial version at click here, you can free download it and try.
Best of luck!

Addict2 12:18 31 Jan 08

Try converter TuneCab - it converts audio and video files to almost all formats click here

nmbrod 16:21 31 Jan 08

Thanks very much for all your help guys, i plumped for any dvd convertor and its nothing short of awesome. Thanks again, much appreciated

maccolar 15:42 22 Jul 08

Here is a step by step guide about how to convert MP4 video
click here

MCE2K5 02:59 26 Oct 08
  Demora 20:54 27 Apr 10

Or theres good old SUPER by eRightsoft

click here

D

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…