Converting .mov to .jpeg

hastelloy 13:30 13 Feb 07
Answered

One of my students did a project yesterday which involved taking photographs. Unfortunately. half-way through he must have accidentally changed the camera settings and took video instead. Is there any way we can get a photograph out of each clip?

STREETWORK 21:26 13 Feb 07
Answer

You could run the video and capture a screen shot - Ctrl and Print Screen -, just pause the video before you do it. Then open up your photo editing software and paste are new image. MS Photo Draw will do this...

hastelloy 13:16 14 Feb 07

Many thanks - all sorted

hopelessly lost 17:54 06 Aug 07

I have made the same error with my sony DSC w100. I have tried pressing control and print screen as suggested but to no avail. The cursor flickers but no image is saved. Does anyone have any suggestions?

hastelloy 07:16 07 Aug 07

This is not my post. I would have used Photoshop Elements or similar and used the software to capture a frame from the video.

maomao 19:48 20 Aug 07

adfadfadfadfadfafd

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…