convert digicam ntsc avi videos to pal uk format, without slight motion stutter?

theDarkness 06:10 14 Jan 09

unfortunately the only source for some family videos i have is the avi files, which were recorded as ntsc 23 fps. I was going to use dvd flick to convert them to vob files, then add them to dvd author (for creating a menu). My problem is that since my original avi files are ntsc, the final pal dvd will have some slight motion jitter every second. Its barely noticable, but its there. I thought i could get around the problem by simply creating the final dvd as ntsc, but dvd author seems to have problems doing so. so im wondering if there are any tools out there to correct my 23 fps ntsc avis to 25 fps pal avis, keeping the audio in synch and video untouched without stutter? thanks

smurfling 11:20 16 Jan 09

Give Video Redo a try, you can give their trial prog a go, it handles a lot of different formats.

Terry Brown 13:26 16 Jan 09

Goto NONAGS and download the program super2008.30 click here.

This is a free program that will convert almost any Audio / Video file to any other

The site itself is a members (Subscription) site, although a certain amount of free downloads to non members are allowed.
Terry

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation technologies coming to Siggraph 2017

iPad Pro 12.9 vs Surface Pro 5