Contract>PAYG>PAC

muddypaws 09:10 AM 09 Jul 08

I intend changing from O2 contract to O2 PAYG.
I have the new sim card and transferred my contacts to it.
I wanted to transfer my present mobile number to the new card and have asked for a PAC code which will be available on the 13th July.
However if I transfer my number over will I still be able to top up the new sim via the PAYG card that came with the sim? Or will it not recognise the new tel. number?
Also is anyone aware of any problems using a PAC?
Thanks.

felix_Brown 10:15 AM 09 Jul 08

Hi everyone, I am a marketing agent and unremitting user of cell phone because of my job work. But, actually I want a cell phone with all the necessary functions in it and also affordable to me and must be in my budget. Can anyone tell me about such cell phone models which will be available with all required functions and in an affordable financial plan? I really want one of such cell phones. Any help is appreciated.

muddypaws 18:56 PM 09 Jul 08

felix_Brown
I don't think your post is anything to do with my question!
Perhaps you could start a new thread for yours.
mp

GRIDD 02:18 AM 12 Jul 08

PAYG card

I assume you mean etopup card? These things are in abundance at the checkouts in all the supermarkets... and they are free. Take one and link it to your phone when your number switches over.

muddypaws 09:12 AM 12 Jul 08

GRIDD
Thanks for info.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus launch live: What to expect from Apple's 9 September 2015…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This installation lets you control a laser and sound show using your mind

Apple's special event invitations decoded: A look back at 13 of Apple's most cryptic invites