Connection Audio system to PC

Demora 10:18 02 Jun 06

Hi

I have aquired an AIWA stereo system and intend to connect this to my pc soundcard via the optical connection and also use it for other things. BUT I've hit a problem ...... no manual.

Contacting AIWA's website I then discover that the unit in question is non existant. ie model number. It has 2 front is NSX-HG2MD and on its rear is CX-NHG2MDK
I've used the email contact on there website and also the telephone number. The guy there is as confused as I am.

Any ideas Please.

D

Demora 09:13 03 Jun 06

That looks like it. I tried to download the manual but it keeps going to a dutch website not the manual.

All I have to do now is work out a way of printing it.

Thanks

D

Arnie 09:25 03 Jun 06

This may be of use.

click here

Demora 11:52 03 Jun 06

Although the model is mentioned on the site I'd like to get my hands on a pdf and like to see just what I'm downloading before I donate money to some Eastern European web site.

The picture click here

Is almost identical BUT there 3 little buttons underneath the function for eg RDS etc. BUT a user manual in some form would be useful.

Thanks for trying though. I've searched Yahoo and google but all I seem to come up with is schematics for repair.

D

Arnie 13:12 03 Jun 06

That's ok.

You could give this man a try.

click here

Around 20 to 25 years ago my friend and I visited his premises to buy some manuals. I believe it was somewhere around Oxford.

It looks as though he has now moved to new premises, somewhere around the Withernsea, East Yorks area according to the STD code. (My old stamping ground).

His name is Maurice Small. give him a ring.

Tel:01964 533239

Demora 23:23 03 Jun 06

That was Brilliant Arnie. Thank you. They have what I'm looking for. Have ordered it.

See you guys are so Helpful.
Thank you so very much. I'd buy you a pint if I could. Am in Hampshire though now. Not Devon anymore.

Thanks again

Demora

Arnie 11:23 04 Jun 06

Nice to have been of help to you.

Enjoy your AIWA stereo system.

Demora 12:03 07 Jun 06

Jusr a fina thanks Arnie. The cd with instruction Manual Arrived this morning and all printed out and ready to go.

Thank you again

Demora

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

VFX Oscar nominees 2017: Discover how the visual effects were created

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…