Connecting Samsung U600 to My Computer Problem

RobCharles1981 09 Dec 08

I'm having a spot of bother trying to connect my Samsung mobile to my my computer at the moment.

I installed the Software from the CD ran the live update feature then I connect the USB Cable to the phone into a USB port nothing happens?

Any Ideas.

Rob

Border View 16 Dec 08

Bit obvious, but have you tried going into My Computer and see if it shows up there? If it does click on it and see what comes up.

pchelper001 17 Dec 08

When you connect it to your computer, on the mobile screen it will come up: 'Samsung Studio', 'Windows Media' or 'Mass Storage'. Select the Samsung studio and then open the program, it will then connect, and the software will work :-)

RobCharles1981 17 Dec 08

Hi Folks I solved it now - I downloaded a new version of the software works great now! Thanks for coming back thou.

pchelper001 17 Dec 08

Glad to hear it.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Windows 10 Home vs Windows 10 Pro comparison: Here are the extra features you get in the Pro version

Why Formula-e needs to go faster

How Instagram spots trends

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message