Connecting portable DVD player to slimline monitor

flicb 19:54 07 May 06

I'm potentially buying a new PC, and was thinking of not buying the monitor (have a perfectly good 17" only a year old - and live in a small room).

However, I was wondering if there was some way that I could connect both my portable DVD player and PVR digibox to a monitor (with little or no extra cost), so that I could get rid of my rather bulky 14" CRT tv.

BRYNIT 02:50 08 May 06

If the Pc has a tv card you should be able to connect the digi box to the computer. You will not be able to connect the Digi box directly to the monitor.

If it is a new computer i would assume you would have a DVD drive to play DVD's so you can put the portable DVD player away.

flicb 12:04 12 May 06

That's a shame - I tend to enjoy watching tv/dvds whilst using my computer. Although I suppose at least with my current set up I can watch the CRT tv whilst the Digibox is recording.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…