connecting Humax PVR-9300T to Panasonic DMR-BWT735

joonam 18:50 19 Nov 13

Hi. I am new to forums so I don't know if I am going about this the correct way. I would like to know how to connect the two boxes. I know the Panasonic has free view but I want view recordings on the Humax.

Cheers Joonam

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 21:10 19 Nov 13

There’s a Scart input, which allows you to hook up other AV gear – old VCRs for example – and record them onto Blu-ray or DVD. Theoretically the scart output from the Humax should connect to that.

The built-in disc drive can record onto BD-RE, BD-R (single and dual layer), DVD-RAM, DVD-R, DVD-R DL and DVD-RW platters.

You can’t record directly onto a disc as everything goes on the hard disk first then has to be copied to disc afterwards. It gives you a chance to edit out bits you don’t want and label it all up properly before recording it to DVD.

alanrwood 09:52 20 Nov 13

Won't they connect using the HDMI connectors

alanrwood 17:45 20 Nov 13

Depends on how the product is designed. To get a HDMI "in" you got to connect it to a HDMI "out".

alanrwood 22:21 20 Nov 13

Hi Beta

Thanks for putting me straight on these items.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…