compatability issues between fone and car

Newuser2 11:20 AM 12 Dec 12

I have a Samsung galaxy mobile running android, my car runs Microsoft sycn, I have tried to get them to sync but I have discovered the two are incompatible, at least thats what Microsoft say, Virgin and Samsung had no idea the two were incompatible. Is there an that will solve the problem.

Woolwell 19:38 PM 13 Dec 12

A Ford? Which version Galaxy?

Newuser2 17:29 PM 14 Dec 12

Its a Galaxy ace GT-S7500. The car is a Mustang, all my other phones have connected ok, also as they connect via Bluetooth, I did assume that thats a standard.

Woolwell 19:45 PM 14 Dec 12

The Galaxy Ace is not listed on the compatibility list but that may well mean that they have no tested it rather than it doesn't work.

Have you read Can you pair a phone?

Newuser2 20:05 PM 14 Dec 12

Thanks for the link, I'll have a good read tomorrow. I'll post back with a result I hope, fingers crossed. Your help is much appreciated.

Newuser2 11:26 AM 15 Dec 12

I've tried everything but they won't sync to each other. The phone finds my neighbors ipad but not the car, I'll try to sync em up later in a car park along way away from anything, is it poss the signal form the ipad is too strong, just a thought.

Woolwell 14:03 PM 15 Dec 12

I think that you may be out of luck.

Newuser2 16:18 PM 18 Dec 12

Firmware update today from Samsung and its syncs to the car ok. Result Thanks for your help Woolwell

Woolwell 19:28 PM 18 Dec 12

Good news.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get free stuff for Android: Amazon Underground offers genuinely free Android apps and free…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Swedish schoolkids use Minecraft to redesign Stockholm city centre

Apple's special event invitations decoded: A look back at 13 of Apple's most cryptic invites