Casio Elixim EXZ15 - only at Jessops???

Basildonjo 20:24 21 Mar 08

I went to Jessops as want to buy new digital camera. Was shown and recommended the Casio Elixim EXZ15. Decided to do further research before buying. Cannot find a single reference on the www to this model, even on the CASIO website and have looked at the Casio local websites across the world. The only reference to this Casio model is at Jessops - why would this be?? I am at a loss to understand why I can find no trace of this camera apart from at Jessops. Can someone please explain? Thanks.

Al94 20:46 21 Mar 08

Very likely a version produced specially for Jessops to a certain cost and specification.

Basildonjo 20:50 21 Mar 08

Thanks for this - must admit I have not heard of this concept!! Does this mean that I am very unlikely to find a review of the camera - apart from the man at Jessops?! I hate buying anything without seeing some on-line reviews....

BigAl127 21:38 21 Mar 08

Here's a link to the manual

click here

realist 21:56 21 Mar 08

It's also stocked at Bristol Cameras
click here

Stuartli 00:11 22 Mar 08

Casio Elixim digital cameras are of high quality and have been/are sold at a variety of retailers over a number of years.

You could well be getting an even better buy at Jessops than elsewhere for the same product.

It's been a feature of retail selling that has been to the fore for several decades.

Basildonjo 13:26 22 Mar 08

Thanks to everyone for all your help. I feel happier and braver now!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now